Monday, August 15, 2011

Blogs 4 Boobies - Card Auction for Margarita Birthday Card


The Margarita birthday card features a copic colored glass with glitter salt on the rim.  It measures 4.25" x 5.5" and comes with an envelope. 

This blog hop comes at an appropriate time for me because my boss's sister just passed away on Thursday after a 9 year battle with breast cancer.  Needless to say this is a cause that is near and dear to my heart right now.  I hope you'll take the time to bid on some of the projects posted during this hop and help us meet, and exceed our goals. 

Please view my other posts as well for several more cards made with Skipping Stones stamps. See below for bidding details.  Thank you!!

See General Information post on how to bid... basically put your bid amount and email address in a comment and you're set! :)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I bid $5 for this card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin