Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Birthday Cakes


Two birthday cake cards featuring Market Street Stamps.  I love how the chocolate cake turned out... the yellow isn't my favorite, but the card is kinda cool because just the little flap opens, the back portion is flat. 

I'm going to try really, really hard to upload a few times a week.  It's been so long since I"ve stamped (as you can tell I'm a little rusty!!) and I just came to realize that I really miss it!!  So hopefully I can squeeze in a couple of hours in my neglected studio each week and can post my creations. 

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Welcome back. It's nice to see your work once again. Awesome cards.

whoistracy said...

These are so cute!

Renee V said...

These are GORGEOUS! Love the ribbon bows, beautiful bling and the coloring of the cute stamps!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin