Monday, January 11, 2010

Red Heart Balloons


I used stamps from American Art Stamp for this card.  The balloon image is called "Balloons Over New York City"... it really makes me miss my buying trips to the city when I owned my store. I used my spellbinder dies to cut the rectangles for the main image.  I colored the balloons and background with Copic markers and added a little glitter with Smooch pearlescent paint.
Smooch 9ml Accent Ink: Pearlized SirenSmooch 9ml Accent Ink: Pearlized Moonlight

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Those balloons are terrific ... great coloring!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful card Michelle! Love the sentiment and image and your colouring/shading!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, love the sentiment!

Juls said...

love this card! It is so funky!! Hugs Juls

Jennifer Scull said...

love all of those fun polka dots! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin