Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time for the Bubbly!

I made this card with the new Spring Digi paper pack from My Favorite Things. I love being able to print up a sheet of paper whenever I want to make a card.... plus it's great being able to do it on cardstock for boxes & 3d projects!This card uses Time for the Bubbly stamp set from My FAvorite Things... kinda her signature set! I love this bathtub scene and always have so much fun coloring it in!
The mirror was colored with shimmerz in candlelight for a pearly effect that you can't see real well here and then was popped up on dimensionals. The tub and girl were also popped up for a 3D effect.
I added little champagne bottles and bubbles to the bottom of the card.


Let me know what you think!

14 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous card. I just love this digi paper.

Anne said...

great card, love thos little bubbles and bottles at the bottom

Sue said...

OH WOW what a fab card, brill image n the colouring is fab, luv it, sue.xx

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Michelle!!! Love the bathroom scene!!

Anonymous said...

Yup! Love it!! Fabulous card Michelle!!

retiredheather said...

Great card and I agree that stamp is always perfect.
Hugs
Heather

Tanya said...

What a beautiful card Michelle! Love all deatails!!!
Hugs,
Tanya

Anthonette said...

I love the idea of digi paper packs! I loved how you used it. Great card!

Becca said...

This is such a wonderful card.

Amazing.

Amy Johnson said...

Fabulous card! I love the funky colors, how you colored the wall in the image, and the cuttlebug embossed background.
great job!

Michelle said...

What a cute card! I love all your little details and the colors you used.

Conniecrafter said...

that is so cute, love your background in the image and the base of the card, they go so cool together!

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is darling! I love the pink circles to mimic the bubbles! You did a great job!

stampqueen said...

Love the colors, the mirror, the floor, the pile of bubbles in the corner on the floor - too cute!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin