Friday, October 24, 2008

Thanks....


I made this if a SCS challenge a couple of days ago and then read the "fine print" again before I uploaded it and realized I needed to use PINK on it somewhere... well I could have added something pink and took another picture but that was WAY too much work! So I didn't end up uploading it after all.


I used the Ambrosia paper from Basic Grey (LOVE THIS!!) and the Falling For You set from My Favorite Things. The letters spelling out "THANKS" are stickers from my LSS. I have a little secret to tell.... starting Saturday 10/25 until Halloween our ENTIRE INVENTORY at Paper Addiciton will be 10% off. I know it's not a HUGE discount... but every little bit helps, especially when we're talking about gorgeous and fantstic paper from Scenic Route, Basic Grey and Imaginisce.


Let me know what you think of my little turkey.... thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I like it ... even though it doesn't include pink :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin