Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our New Venture




When I met Laura Canale in Chicago at CHA we just hit it off like long lost sisters! We had so much fun together walking through the show and fell in love with all the same products that an idea was born.... Why not carry some of these products in our own little store?? Nothing big... more like a papercrafting co-op! We'll buy lots of great paper and embellishements then sell them at a good discount and (hopefully) sell out of our product for that month and order completely different stuff for the next month! We don't want to carry much of an inventory, just get in the goods and ship them back out again. Afterall we're papercrafters, not retailers (okay I'm a RETIRED retailer).


I just got the website, Paperaddiction.com, up and running and am selling off the rest of my supply of Basic Grey paper pads and Green Grass rubber stamps. I want to completely clean out my inventory before starting fresh. This will also serve as a bit of a test run on how the storefront works, so don't forget to email me with any suggestions on ways to make it easier! Right now everything in the store is 30% off - so you'll get some good deals! We are only accepting Paypal... it just makes it easier for us to deal with that than a merchant account for credit cards - though if you'd rather send a check or money order we'll take that as well.


Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter by completing the log in information. We'll send out sneak peeks on our next product lines plus lots of project ideas on what to do with all the great stuff! Plus we'll send out coupons and special discounts for our subscribers only. Our first shipments will be arriving in the next few weeks and we can't wait!!


Visit Paper Addiction

5 comments:

Sew Club said...

Congrats!!! What fun! I can't wait to see what you guys have coming in!

Laura and Angela said...

Congratulations on your venture. It's very exciting. I've always wanted my own
business' so I'm really attuned to your feeling of 'yay'!

Love your work too Michelle.. I don't comment often enough.

Diane said...

Congrats and have fun with your little business!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Had to visit the store and found stuff I couldn't live without. Good luck on the business.

Christina Fischer said...

Congratulations! You and Laura are two of my favorite papercrafters! I hope it's fun and successful for you! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin