Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm An Aunt!!

A Big, HUGE Congratulations to my brother Brian and my Sister-in-Law Jenn on the birth of their son, Garrett Robert! Isn't he the cutest little guy?? I went to the hospital to take a peek tonight and really wanted to just leave with him. I forgot how tiny and cute newborns are.... My "baby" will be 12 in a couple of weeks!


I attended a shoebox swap this weekend hosted by Holly (Toy on SCS) and Tracy (Lodichick on SCS). I went with my friend Arin - which is always a blast. We had so much fun at the swap, then went out for dinner and a little shopping at the local stamping store. When we got back to the room we stamped until ready to pass out, then woke up this morning to stamp some more. It was a great weekend - and I got to come home and see this little guy!!

Here is a picture of Holly (Toy), Me (Flaxychick), Tracy (Lodichick), Diane (Cookiestamper) - all Dirty Dozen Alumni!

13 comments:

Becca said...

Congtratulations to you Auntie. To the proud parents too. The baby is so sweet.
Enjoy...all the best wishes,
Bela

Classroomfree said...

Oh how beautiful! Congratulations on becoming an Auntie :o)

pescbrico said...

He looks so tiny! Congratulations!

Feenie said...

What a fun filled weekend for you!!! A new baby and lots of scrapping! Congrats to you and Dad and Mom! Now, I can't wait for my sis to have her twins in about a month!!!!! Yippee!!

Tracy said...

That baby is precious!! I am sure you are anxious to see him in person. Thank you again for helping us out with a demo on Saturday. It was such a hit! It was great to see you and Arin. I am glad you both came and had a chance to have girl/stamping time.

dpkennedy said...

OM gosh he is so sweet! They smell so good babies! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

What a doll - he looks like a little sleeping angel. Congratulations!

Mauna said...

Congratulations!! You can love and spoil them and give them back--it's wonderful!!!! Cute baby!

DeniseLynn said...

Congratulations Auntie!!! He's gorgeous. How fun it is to be an Auntie ... I always like to think I'm the "fun Aunt" at least to the kids on my side. (hee hee) my brother and sister tell me that I am the favorite but I'm not sure if it's true or just what I want to hear. *grin* but oh what fun it is to see your siblings with their own little ones and how all the cousins look alike in one way or another. Anyway congrats to you and to the proud parents and to sweet baby too!!!

PS I'm looking forward to getting the ATC swap in the mail - is it on it's way? What fun; I love the anticipation!

MichelleO said...

Wow Congrats to all of you! What a cutie! So tiny!

Dawny P said...

Congratulations on becoming an auntie. How cute does he look - awww xxx You forget how teeny tiny they are dont you. My 'baby' is 27 - how old does that make me feel lol xxx

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!! I bet the girls ate him up. Congrats to everyone:)

and I had a blast this weekend, too. We have to do it more often.

Kim said...

Michelle!! What sweet baby pictures! Congrats to all!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin