I made this card a few days ago for the color challenge (which was a pretty big challenge!) The Angel image is from American Art Stamp and was colored with Copics. I cut out an additional wing and only adhered it at the top near the shoulder so it flutters. I also used dazzling diamonds on the wings so they are nice and glittery!
I have some good news!! I've been asked to be design team coordinator for American Art Stamps and have been working with Kim from MFT to get together a team of talented stampers to promote this line. I'm looking for one more person to fill this team... interested? If you'd like the opportunity to work on this design team then please do the following:
1. Go to American Art Stamp and take a peek at the lines that they offer. It's really important to LIKE the stamps that you work with! American Art Stamps has several lines with vastly different styles, so there is a wide assortment to choose from!
2. If you like what you see and think you would enjoy working with them then I'd like you to send me an email with the following:
- Address to your SCS gallery and/or Blog
- Any Design Teams you currently work with
- Why you would like to be on this design team
- send this email to email@example.com
I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone! I don't have all the monthly requirements hammered out yet, but I can tell you this team will be VERY low stress (I'm easy to work with). The monthly requirements will be 4-5 cards or projects - just about one per week. I have lots of great ideas churning about in my head that I will share once we get more of this finalized.
I want to spend the weekend looking through galleries and blogs - so get your emails to me as soon as possible! I would like to make an announcement early next week. Good luck everyone!