Monday, November 12, 2007

Emboss Resist Bouquet


This was a fun card to make... I got to use lots of white and clear embossing powder and color sponging.... two of my favorite things!
-
I first stamped the white flowers in versamark and embossed with white EP. The flowers are from My Favorite Things "Build a Bouquet" that was just released this month. I them stamped the stems and petals with pigment ink from Colorbox - this ink dries slowly so it's perfect for embossing. I used clear EP for the stems and also the flower centers.
-
Once I was finished with the embossing I used SU classic ink for the sponged background. The sky is made up of ballet blue and brocade blue. The grass is gable green.
-
I've been working on changing my blog from Blogger over Splitcoast.... so one of these days you may see a notice on here that it's been moved.... just giving fair warning! Anyone good at making Blog headers and would like to make a new one for my blog? It's still gonna be called "Twisted Chick Creations" - so if you're willing and able to make something cool looking for me I'll trade you some Basic Grey paper .
-
Thanks!

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a beautiful card, love the flowers.

Anonymous said...

I'll try my and at it :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin