Monday, September 03, 2007

Fall is in the air....




School starts in a few days.... so that means that Fall is pretty much here! Also time to get out the Halloween and Autumn stamp sets - it's funny how soooo many people all got that same idea this week - LOTS of Autumn themes on SCS right now!
-
I REALLY like how this card turned out.... The little kids are just soooo cute with their faces hidden by the punpkin buckets. I stamped the pumpkins on pumpkin pie paper, then added gold glitter to their faces. I used the nice, fine glitter from the Martha Stewart collection - I have a hard time resisting all the pretty glitter bottles down her aisle!!
-
The kid's were colored with Prisma Color Pencils from the Favorite 48 collection on My Favorite Things! It's a great deal on these pencils, plus you get an alterable paint can to store them in, an eraser, and some blending stumps. I blended my colors with the blending stumps and a little baby oil, I find it does a pretty good job - plus it smells nice!!
-
The little spiders were embossed with black EP. I'm having a hard time making a card without embossing something on it! Isn't it funny how techniques and products go in such trends - I haven't touched my embossing powders in months, and now I just can't seem to stop!
-
I'm gonna do an embossing challenge - make a card with some cool embossing and leave the link to it in a comment - I'll pick a random winner from the entries and someone with get a K&Company Amy Butler Matte Pad in the mail.
-
Have fun!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! And I DO love that DP!

Alhambra Club said...

So cute, love the spiders.

Linda Carson said...

tooooooooooooo cute & soooooooooooooo creative!!

Debby Winters said...

What a fantastic card! Absolutely love the colours and the spiders!

Christina Fischer said...

WOW!! Great card! So many fantastic details!

Kim said...

OMG!!!! This is the cutest thing ever!!!

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is fabulous!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!

Carolyn Kropp said...

I love your work. Any chance to get directions on the mechanics of making that cute card?

Michelle said...

This is amazing!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Absolutely adorable pull-up card, Michelle, I love this -- great colors!

Traveling Mama said...

This is super cute! Love the colors! TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin