I couldn't decide who's advice to take on this journal.... so I added a bit of everyones!! Is it too much?
- CHIPBOARD and CHARM - I added the paper covered flower/star as a charm dangling from the bookplate. This idea was suggested by: Heather, Dawn Mercedes, April H, Lsn2, Joanna and Denise Lynn)
- ROUND PUNCH - I added the Sahara Sand scalloped circle punch to the upper left corner of the tree image. This was suggested by waymofro
- BUTTONS - Marie suggested a row of buttons, but I added a single one to the center of the Prima bouquet
- PRIMAS - were suggested by Peggy - I stuck them on the card with pop dots, then decorated the centers with stickles and a button on the large center one.
- LEAVES - Julie recommended some leaves - I stamped the leaves from Mixed Bouquet and attached them to the scalloped circle.
- STICKLES - were added to the prima centers - they were suggested by Bethtrue.
- RIBBON - under the bookplate was Bonnie's recomendation - this little bit of green was tied around the top of the bookplate.
- BIRDS/BUTTERFLY - I stamped 2 small butterflies on the scalloped circle - this was suggested by tinawerner.
- Dividers - I punched tabs out of the pink paper for dividers. Cmctxgal was the one who suggested this.
Whew.... there were alot of suggestions!! The only one I haven't completed yet was the beaded pen.... we currently have a pen shortage in the house, so that one will have to wait until I go to the store! I am planning on adding it though!
Vote for the next challenge: Leave your comment on my next weekly challenge....
- No Flowers - See if I can go a whole week without a flower on my card (does this include paper?)
- Masculine Cards - Just stuff for the guys
- No Cards - Everything but a card
- Go Symetrical - A little less random, a little more in line.
Leave a comment and tell me what you want to see next week!