Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sketch Challenge

Created for the december sketch challenge on Designed to Color (http://designedtocolor.blogspot.com/2012/12/challenge-7-sketch-time.html) I used a stamp set from Impression Obsession toe the cake image and sentiment. The cake was colored with copics and spica glitter pens... If you look closely you'll see a little sparkle from the pens. I like to use them to highlight over areas I've already colored so the color doesn't show but you still get the sparkle.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Kecia said...

I am so glad you are back! I've missed seeing your creations! Even though you've not stamped for a good while...it seems like you are picking up right where you left off. You have such an eye for design.

Margaret said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Love the colors and design. Very striking.

Elaine said...

Very lovely! I like the color scheme!

Bren said...

I've always loved your vibrant color choices. I love this card! So glad you are back to posting.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin