Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cinnamon Buns


I'm having so much fun with the sweet sets from Skipping Stones Design!!  I've been using the cupcake and cookies stamps from this set quite a bit, so I figured it was time to break out the cinnamon buns!  My daughters have been asking for cinnamon buns the past few weekends so I've been picking them up at a local bakery.  One of these days I should just look up a recipe and make them myself!

I usually leave the insides of my cards blank, but with this super cute saying I had to fully decorate it!


Here is a closeup of the cinnamon bun.  I stamped the bottom layer on vanilla cardstock with brown ink.  Then I stamped the image again, cut out just the glazed top and embossed it with clear embossing powder to give it some sugary shine.  The top layer is popped up on a dimensional.

By the way.... I just thought I'd pass along the Skipping Stones special... "Buy 3 and get Donuts Free!!"  Buy 3 sets and the totally yummy donuts set will be yours to keep.  What a SWEET deal!  This offer is only good until January 24, so don't miss out!

Here's what I used:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You made this look delicious! Love the fun paper and the layout. Awesome job!

Emily said...

Ugh! So VERY cute. I decided I need to stop trying to case your cards, I just end up disappointed they don't turn out as well as yours. HA! Who are we kidding I will try try again. Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin