Sunday, January 03, 2010

Can't get enough of this frog!!


I just love him!!  I was watching TV with the girls this afternoon and colored about 5 of these little guys.... so I'm sure you'll see him popping up a few more times in the coming weeks.  I paired him up with some more older paper from K&Company.  I'm trying really, really hard to use up some of my old paper.  I have tons of it... stacks & stacks that don't seem to get used up once I get my hands on something new.  So for the time being all the new stuff is being set aside until I get rid of some of my old favorites.

If you love this little guy as much as I do then take a hop over to Skipping Stones Design and pick him up.  Also a little heads up.... check back on Tuesday for the Skipping Stones Blog hop.  I'll have a really SWEET new set that I'll be giving away right here on my blog.  Plus there will be lots of other giveaways for the hop, so you don't want to miss out!

1 comment:

Zoe said...

I love your work. Really.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin