Sunday, December 27, 2009

Skipping Stones Sketch Challenge #4







The first card was made using last Tuesday's sketch and a color combo from the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger challenge HERE.  One thing I really like about the Skipping Stones sets are the super cute sentiments that can be used on the outside and the inside of the card as shown here.  I tend to ignore the inside quite often!


I guess I should have looked a little closer at the sketch when I was making this card because I realize now that I forgot a layer.... oops!   I just love this wine glass and the cute sentiments that go with it from Skipping Stones Designs.  I stamped the glass with black ink and colored it with a deep red copic.  I then embossed it with clear EP to give it a glassy look.


Check out the rest of the Skipping Stones line on their website... there are some really, really cute sets!!

7 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

OMG! That prince charming card is a scream!!!! LOVE it!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
Laura

Linda Beeson said...

Adorable! How cute are the jewels you used along with your cute frog! Love the colors.

Ida P. Krause said...

Really nice cards. I especially like the Frog Prince card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards!!!

Cath said...

What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger, Michelle! Thanks for playing along! :)

Firenze said...

I love the richness of the colours - and the sentiments are just perfect :)
TFS!
Helen
Firenze Cards

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin