Saturday, September 05, 2009

Walk on the Wild Side

Created for Caardvarks's DRS Design Challenge posted today.  I made a total of 3 cards using the stamps from DRS design, This card used the super cute "Jimbo & The Gang" stamp which I trimmed down the image to fit on this smaller 3 x 5.5 card. 
The second card uses the full image, which I stamped on kraft paper and colored with copic markers.  I really love how the elephant turned out... he's my favorite out of the bunch! 
The paper is from GCD Studios.  The link is to the companies site, but you may be able to find it elsewhere on the web as well.  I really love the texture of this paper... its' cool!

Both cards are currently for sale on my Etsy site HERE.   I need to clean out the studio and stop adding cards to my stash!

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Dragonlady said...

These are really fantastic cards. I love the images and the colours you have used are really effective.

Ali x

Gail S. said...

I love both cards - too cute!

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! Fabulous cards! Love the image, paper, and layouts. So creative!

Emily said...

As usual you rock! I would never have thought to stamp on kraft paper and shade like that. I will totally have to case that idea.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin