Monday, September 21, 2009

Sketchfest - Day 2


Day 2 of Caardvarks 2009 sketchfest!!   All the details are listed on the Caardvark's Website so don't delay... go check them out!!



Today's sketch is a really easy layout to work with.  I personally LOVE sketch challenges because I'm always looking for ways to tweek it just a bit to make it all mine!



I really had fun working with this kit... everything seemed to go together sooooo easily.  Everything was coordinated and I just happened to LOVE the colors in it!  The papers alone are just amazing, and the  coordinated embellishments were just an added bonus. 

What do you think?  Are you planning on playing along?  I've been having a great time looking through all the entries from yesterday and can't wait to see what today has in store.

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

This is a terrific way to use this sketch. I love the dp you always use. Great job.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin