Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Quick Post


I just wanted to quickly post this card before going grocery and present shopping for my dd's 16th birthday!


We just got the new Pink Paislee products added to the website and have them marked 25% off until Saturday. I used the Pop Fashion 8x8 paper for this card. The green paper has silver metallic dots on it.... cool, huh? I also used a brad from the decorative brad pack that matches the Captivating paper collection.



CHALLENGE: When Laura & I were talking on the phone yesterday we discussed all the $1 notebooks we have stashed away for when we want to alter them.... well the day has come!! I'm going to devote this week to altered notebooks and invite you to play along. There will be a prize involved to a random participant too... something great from the store of course. So get your thinking caps on and get ready for the challenge. More details and a Mr. Linky widget will be in my next post (hopefully later today) along with my first altered notebook. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is just adorable Michelle!

Sue said...

great card luv the image, fabby papers, sue.x

StampinCathy said...

This is just to cute and love the colors.

Melody said...

Just so cute! I love the colors and the way you used the paper as landscape.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin