Monday, February 09, 2009

What a Fox!


Isn't this just the cutest little stamp ever??? I created a little scene for my fox with paper from Scenic Route for the rolling hills.... I simply cut several strips on a wavey pattern then glued them down layered over eachother. I then ran my finger along the back side to make the top edges "pop". The trees were cut out of a sheet of Imaginisce Twitterpated paper and the reverse was used for the cloud background.


Right now all Imaginisce paper and stamps are 15% off at Paper Addiction. What does that mean for you?? How does a stamp set for only $4.25 sound?? Or a great variety of matching paper for $5.10? The paper packs contain one sheet of six different double sided designs... which will give you 12 patterns to choose from!


Plus don't forget about our "Loves Me" paper line from Imaginisce. Just for Valentines day we're marking this down to 50% off... it's supposed to be a valentines line but come'on... it's great for any time of year! So you'll get 4 sheets of double sided paper for only 50 cents a sheet.


Okay... now for the blog candy winner!!! The randomly choosen winner is:

Tiffaney in VA said...
"I love this Twitterpatted line! The card you made is absolutely adorable. My guess is 5."


Congratulations Tiffaney! Please email me with your address to michelle@paperaddiction.com.


Thanks for reading and have a fantastic day!

11 comments:

Gail S. said...

What a cute (foxy) card! Congrats to Tiffaney!! Love checking out your blog.

Tracey said...

This is absolutely adorable!! Love it!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Michelle, this is so cool! I love all the detail you put on this card.

Amy Johnson said...

This is adorable! I love the image and the little scene you created. Love the big flower too!

Anonymous said...

This is just darling Michelle! Love the scenery you've created here!! :) TFS!

Cheryl B. said...

Adorable!

Jingle said...

This is a wonderful card!!! I LOVE it!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Awww that is just too cute, love the trees and hills!

Sue said...

aww what a cute fox, fabby scene you have made, sue.x

Chelsea said...

that is such a cute fox!!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Such a cute card, I love the little fox.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin