Monday, November 03, 2008

What's a PSF?

Why it's a pretend stamping friend of course!! Do you have any of those in your life? I forget who first coined the phrase "Mommy's pretend stamping friends" but I use it all the time and Kim at My Favorite Things finally put it on a stamp set!!

The new set is called e-girl and featured our favorite girl lounging on a couch with her laptop chatting away, or blogging, or emailing, or IM-ing.... That is so me (or at least it was before my laptop screen went out like a light and now I have to use a monitor!).


This card is a personal invitation from me to all me PSF's out there to stop by and join the What's Up Wednesday release party in the MFT Forum on splitcoaststampers. The party is WEDNESDAY 11/3 and will start around 9pm Eastern time. We'll have lots of fun challenges that day and there is always some fun chatting as well. I'd love to see some of my blog friends there!


A little more about the actual card.... the green paper is the new stuff from Papertreyink... don't you love it? I paired it up with dp from Basic Grey. I like my girl's little zebra dress.... just the thing to go with her appletini and an online party with all her psf's!


Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think?


One last note... www.paperaddiction.com/catalog is down this morning but will hopefully be back up and running in a little while! Sorry about that!

10 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

I so LOVE this new set..We all have PSF!! Love your colors

Laura and Angela said...

I jsut Meader's blog, she mentioned it was her daughter who had used the term PSF... such a cute way of looking at it ;)

Love your work Michelle, as always.

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh I justt hink this set is super cute! I lvoe the print of paper you used on her dress too...ubber cute!

Monica said...

I LOVE LOVE this new set!! Definitely buying this as soon as it's out! Love the colors you chose.. beautiful card!!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I believe it was Lauren Meader's daughter who coined the phrase "Pretend Stamping Friend". I love, love, LOVE your card!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work as always.

Diane Davies said...

Totally awesome!! Love the color combos.

Sew Club said...

LOOOoooove this!!! Great job, Michelle!

ThatGirl said...

Your cards are all just adorable!! Love what you did with the cupcakes!

Michelle said...

WOW. Fabulous card. Love the colors, love the zebra print dress (so chic), love the appletini. Just wonderful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin