Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Paper Piecing, Cupcake Kind of Day!

Happy Wednesday!! Wednesdays are a great day in the My Favorite Things forum on SCS - now only are we all in a party mood, but there are always great specials for My Favorite Things customers as well. Today special is (quoting Kim here...):


The WUW Hook Up! - Now that you have your NEW MFT cupcakes, we want to offer you a super special deal so you can "frost" them. I mean... really... who likes PLAIN cupcakes? Not us! Until midnight tonight, we will be discounting EVERYTHING in our store that can be used to color your cupcakes by 10%!
Included are: Copic markers, Twinklette glitter markers, Peerless watercolors, Pearlescent watercolors, Prismacolor pencils, White gel pens, Spica glitter pens, and Shimmerz!



Simply enter code COLORITIN when placing your My FAvorite Things order, and the 10% will be deducted off ALL coloring mediums! This coupon is valid on Wednesday, Nov 12th only! Ready to shop at My Favorite Things?




PLUS the First 50 My Favorite Things orders will receive a FREE Quickie Glue Pen! And you'll want one after seeing what Joanne has in store for you with her How'd They Do That? tutorial!





The yellow dotted paper used on the first cards is from Scenic Route - it's called Depot Park. I love the sunny yellow color - and who can resist polka dots?? I used glossy effects to apply the glitter to the top of the cupcake since I don't have a quicky glue pen.


I added a fun little widget to my blog.... notice that little line right below this post? Simply click on it and let me know if you Love It, Wanna CASE it, or Need more info. If you can think of any other options let me know and I'll add them. Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your cupcakes, so yummy Michelle.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin