Monday, November 10, 2008

Joy! I love new goodies!

On of my BSF's Arin (Arinstamps on SCS) came down to visit SAturday night after we got back from the X-Country meet. Since she lives about 4 hours away and has no stamping related stores nearby we always spend a few hourse going shopping and out to lunch. Here are some of my new goodies that I bought yesterday...

Cuttlebug stuff was on sale at AC Moore, so I picked up the embossing folder that I used on the background of this cards. I sponged the edges first, then ran it through the 'bug.


I used a snowflake from a new Inkadinkado clear set from Joann's which was stamped on a green circle, embossed in silver, then highlighted with stickles. I added a punched flower done with a MS punch called Cosmos. The center of the flower is the dot from the "j" in joy.
The metallic lime green "Thickers" alphabet was my favorite find yesterday... something about metallic lime green really calls to me!! I used a button and a red rhinestone for the dot on the "j" I just happened to uncover this button under a pile of papers near my desk and was determined to find a place for it on this card since it matched! I used a little scrap of dp from October Afternoon and ribbon from either of our 2 new ribbon collections Are you Red-Y? or Merry & Bright II.


Don't forget about the Basic Grey sale at Paper Addiction. All Basic Grey 6x6 pads are only $5.00 until the end of the week! Plus Laura has been a busy girl adding lots of new stuff to the store over the weekend when I was out running around. We now have the most ADORABLE mini luggage with mini envelopes to fit inside - all you need to do is make the little cards and it's a fantstic gift idea for Xmas! We also have a really cute collection from October AFternnon called Night Light - it features the most adorable little monsters you've ever seen!


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Amber (bambi64) said...

Michelle, This is too cute!! Don't you love that folder?? Mom has it and i've ran it off a few times. Love, love your card but then again i'm a little partial to the 'name' Joy as it is my middle name!

Great to see your smiling face there.. miss you and the others.

Anonymous said...

WOW! This card is captivating Michelle! I agree - there is something about the metallic green, and I love the font of your "joy". You know, I saw that MS flower punch just today and didn't think anything of it - after seeing YOU use it, I am kicking myself for not picking it up!

~Meredith

Conniecrafter said...

Very pretty and fun card, love how you have used the flowers here!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin