Friday, September 26, 2008

What's Up Cupcake?

I made this card for the Friday challenge in the MFT forum on SCS. The challenge was to take inspiration from a card made by Jen del Muro... isn't she fantastic?? I sort of used her layout (but tweeked it a bit) and used the color red because it was on here card as well. The paper is more Imaginsce scraps... I have a basket full of them from all the projects I've made this week! I love these glittery brads which are also from Imaginisce. I think we may be sold out of the Xmas ones, but still have a few packages of the Halloween ones up for grabs.


I just got my sewing machine back from the shop so now I can sew on my cards again.... the guy at the shop must have thought I was a bit crazy because he asked what I like to sew and I said "Paper". Then I sort of explained what I do but I could totally tell he just want gettin' it!!


After lots of entries and a few second guesses the winner of the BLOG CANDY was Heather Hamilton - Congratulations!!! I'll do another giveawy next week with Christmas stuff so don't miss out!


Don't forget to sign up as a Blog follower on my sidebar!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I totally adore this set!

Libby Hickson said...

So cute and yummy!! Love the colors!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Such a sweet and cute card!! :)

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute! So far my set hasn't seen ink, I should break it out of its package soon!

DeniseLynn said...

OK That does it ... I've got to get some more cupcake stamps. I only have one now and that's just not right. *wink* Cute card Michelle!

Kim said...

LOVE this card Michelle!

Nancy said...

What a cute card! I just got this set at the stamp shop that is dangerously close to my house. ;)

Shirley said...

Unlike some, they look good enough to eat. I like the little sugar brads and the words too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin