Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Spooky Halloween


Created for today's sketch challenge on SCS. I used the new Imaginisce papers from Paperaddiction for this card along with other items from Imaginisce. I love this cute skull stamp... can a skull be cute though?? I guess if it's wearing a bow on it's hairless head it can be!


I have a challenge for you... and one random winner will receive some Imaginisce blog candy from me... it'll be some Halloween stuff from the Hallowhimsy line that we are currently carrying. Here is the challenge: Count how many different products from the Hallowhimsy line I used on this card and email the answer to me at michelle@paperaddiction.com. DON'T post the answer here in a comment or it won't be counted... it needs to come in an email to me at michelle@paperaddiction.com. If you need some hints then check out all the products we are currently carrying from Imaginisce HERE. I'll pick a winner on Friday afternoon so don't delay!



Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

Jingle said...

So cute! I sent you my answer!

Tiffany said...

Great Halloween card. I love the patterned paper and bow. Cute touch!

Alexandra said...

I loved your card....I actually bought the Imaginisce halloween kit from QVC yesterday and can hardly wait to get it and make wonderful stuff like this card.

Ida said...

Oh my goodness this is such a cute card. I love it!

Janine said...

Love this Michelle!!!

April Hall said...

Love the card! And anything from Imaginisce is amazing! I just bought the skull stamp and love it!

Debbie Olson said...

Michelle, this is the coolest Halloween card--great job, as always!

Shirley said...

She really is 'pretty' scary and I like how you did her hair! Perfect for Halloween!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin