Sunday, April 13, 2008

Friends Fur Ever

Here is another card from the Karen Stolper line at American Art Stamps - it's called Dog Walker. I colored the image with copic markers - it was a challenge to get her outfit the color I wanted, but I kept blending purple & hot pink until I got just the right shade to match the hot pink background paper!


The sentiment was done with Heidi Grace alphabet rub ons - I like the random sizes to the letters - it makes it easier to line them up! I'll slip a little hint in here... the sentiment was CASED from the new MFT release for next month... hmmmm.


A couple of other elements used on this card - lots of doodles including the ones around the main image - I like those alot! I also added another rub on at the bottom of the card along the pink strip.


One last plug for the American Art Stamp design team. I'll be making a final decision tomorrow, so you have today to send your info to me at blog@clothingcorner.com - see the post from a few days ago for more details!


Now I'm off to go look at a new puppy... whoohooo!

8 comments:

Janine said...

Looking forward to it!! Great card again Michelle!!

Shannan Teubner said...

Fabulous! I love the row of buttons and the doodling!

Anonymous said...

What a cute new puppy!! LOVE this card too! :)

tina werner said...

love that stamp! it's one of my favs! awesome card! good luck everyone!!!

Aimee said...

This is such a cute card... and your puppy in the above post is so adorable...

Conniecrafter said...

Awwww what a cutie, reminds me of our little doxie when she was a puppy! Congrats!
Very cute card too!

jjcreations said...

Very cute card....love the dogs and the buttons. Joan

Joanne said...

Congratulations on your new puppy! Your card is great! I always love the rich colors you use. All those buttons sure are fun too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin