Sunday, February 03, 2008
Announcing Twisted Chick's First ATC Swap!!
Since several people were interested in the ATC swap I decided to go for it and host my very first one!! Thanks everyone who emailed me and left comments about wanting to participate. I love making these little cards and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. The ones shown here are some that I received from the swap over the weekend.
Here are the details
1. This is going to be a sketch challenge.... follow the sketch shown here for your card. Just make sure it's 3.5 x 2.5!
2. Send 10 ATC's - you can get 10 out of 1 sheet of paper by following the template on Mirkwood's Website.
3. The due date is March 1st. I'd like to be able to swap them out on that day and get them all back out in the mail to you.
4. Sign up by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can sign up for as many spaces as you'd like. Try to let me know ASAP if you'd like a spot!
5. The small details.... send your swaps in a plastic bag. Have each one labeled with your name, your scs name (if applicable), and any other info you'd like to share about your card. Send a self addressed envelope with postage (stamps only) to get your swaps back to you. It's a good idea to send an extra stamp just in case... I'll return extra postage to you.
I'm already thinking ahead to next month... If you sign up for this month and want to play along in April - you'll receive a baggie full of products that you'll need to incorporate into your design... it could be paper, embellishments or a stamped image... or maybe all three! You'll receive your baggie when I send back your swaps on March 2. Make sense?
If anyone has questions or wants to sign up please email me at email@example.com. Can't wait to see who signs up and all the great creations!