Saturday, March 24, 2007

It's VSN Weekend!!


It's VSN weekend on Splitcoaststampers - so I may not have time to post a new project today. This one is from the first challenge of VSN that I participated in last night - Emboss Resist!
-
If you are not familiar with VSN, it's Virtual Stamp Night... which a new challenge every HOUR!! It's like a stamping dream come true. You can check out more details in the master thread.
-
I am hosting a challenge at 2pm today and would love to see lots of entries - so make sure you participate! Just kidding... but seriously, take the time today to do some challenges and have some stamping fun. The coordinators have done a wonderful job of setting this one up - Thanks Girls!!
-
If you are participating in VSN this weekend, leave a comment here. I'd love to see how many of readers are out there stamping today!!

6 comments:

Chris Hauck said...

I participated last night in VSN. Unfortunately I got interrupted by my kids needing bedtime stories, etc. By the time I woke up in my 3yr olds bed, I was too tired to go back and check what the last two challenges were. Though I may check them out today and play. Can't wait to see what's in store for us today.
Thanks, Chris

G & S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scrapbookingoasis said...

Not able to participate but wanted to check out the ideas! Love the card!

Sarah D said...

Wooo hoooo the flowers are back love the card!

Julia Stainton said...

Love the great warm and sunny look to this card Michelle!

Angie Z. said...

How happy and bright!
~Angie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin