Thursday, February 01, 2007

And one last piece of chipboard....



One last chipboard card before starting the next project challenge!

The card base is from DCWV - they sell this great box of cards, all of them are white, square and embossed! They come 40 to a box.

I covered the chipboard heart with Basic Grey paper, and attached cuff link brads that spell "Love" down one side, and embellished the other side with ribbons. Chipboard heart is matted on pixie rose cardstock

Well I completed a whole week of chipboard projects..... phew!!! I'm ready to take on my next challenge.... PEARL EX! I really do love this stuff, but I am stuck in a painted pearl rut, but I am stuck in a Painted Pearl rut - time to try some NEW techniques!!

If you have a suggestion for a future challenge please either leave a comment or send me an email to blog@clothingcorner.com. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

9 comments:

doverdi said...

Once again another eyecatching project. I just love all these projects you've done using chipboard. Now I definately have to play with it. Thanks for sharing.

DeniseLynn said...

I am so happy to have seen all your chipborad creations. I love them all - of course this one is extra fabulous because I am so into {hearts}. You've given me the courage to now try the new chipboard pieces I bought not long ago. Looking forward to learning about Pearlex!

Anonymous said...

GM! Luv it! Is everyone wearing red today for "national wear red day"? (in support of the American Heart Association) I am! Have a great weekend! Thanks for sharing, Michelle!

Cindy Lou Who said...

This is DIVINE!! I totally feel like a goof...every time I visit your blog, I am at a total loss for words...I just sit here drooling!! Bwahahaha
*picking jaw up off keyboard*

bethtrue said...

Michelle - another great card - thanks for sharinG! i really admire your work.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG! what a beautiful card I love this!!! TFS!

Bety

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the distressing and the embellishments.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your heart card, it is my favorite of the day!
Thanks for sharing,
Geny C.

Soozie4Him said...

I have that Basic Grey paper - I just need to get it out and USE it! I can always get more, right? Love your card!

Susan
moot96@aol.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin