Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fat Bottom Bag


My most recently completed project! It's been sitting in my "work in progress" pile for about a month now, but I picked it up and finished sewing on the handles and it only took about 10 minutes! The pattern is from The Happy Hooker, by Debbie Stoller - it's called The Fat Bottom Bag. I made it with SWS yarn from Patons in the denim color - it's available on my website at http://store.clothingcorner.com/naturaldenim.html. I added a vintage Sara Coventry pin to it for a little decor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your bag! I love to stamp, make cards, and scrapbook and my friend loves to spin, knit, and crochet. We decided to to swap hobbies and teach each other something new. So far, I can only make a scarf, but some day I will be able to tackle a purse like yours. Great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin