Friday, November 10, 2006

Chunky Jewels

It's been so long since I've done any beading I thought I'd give it a go today. I made these really funky beaded bracelets with great big chunky beads. The beads were all part from color coordinated bead mixes from "Dress It Up". These are the best mixes on the market! For $2.69 you get a bag full of enough beads to make this bracelet and 2 pairs of earrings. Plus these arent' cheap beads, there are some great Czech Glass and Lampwork pieces in there as well. I'm gonna be adding them to the store site (www.creativethreadsboutique.com) as soon as I can get some pictures done.

The beads were put on a 7" Sterling Plated bracelet ($1.99/2) with silver plated headpins ($4.00/100). All together each bracelet would cost $5.69 to put together - what a great Christmas gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty bracelets!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin